Thursday, December 8, 2011

Congressman Manzullo Has A New Campaign Website

Congressman Don Manzullo (R-Egan) today unveiled a new campaign website to enhance communications with supporters and share the latest news on campaign activities, events and how to get involved with his campaign.

Supporters can also sign up and receive email updates through the campaign website at www.manzullo.org. The new website also features links to the campaign's social media pages -- he is active on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Manzullo’s campaign website also provides readers with an expanded solutions section that features his position and initiatives on issues and his legislative agenda. Rep Manzullo formally announced the start of his re-election campaign in front of a crowd of 500 supporters in Rockford on November 13 and the site features highlights of that event.

“My new campaign website will offer people who live in the 16th District of Illinois the opportunity to become involved with my campaign in many different ways. Freda and I are grateful for the ongoing support of the people of Illinois and I am ready and excited to continue to represent our region in the U.S. Congress. I encourage everyone to visit my website, sign up for my email updates, connect with me on Facebook and Twitter so we can keep you updated on the campaign.”

No comments: