Come out and enjoy an evening of music entertainment at Crystal Lake Main Beach, 300 Lakeshore Drive, Crystal Lake. Bring a picnic dinner or buy ice cream, candy bars, chips, and drinks from the outside concession stand. You can soak in the sunset while you listen to local and regional performers. All concerts begin at 7 PM and last anywhere from 60 - 90 minutes. This is a FREE program. In the event of inclement weather, concert will be moved to Park Place, 406 W. Woodstock St, Crystal Lake. Decision will be made by 4 pm. Outside food and beverages are not allowed at Park Place. *Dates indicated with this symbol do not have a rain location-program will be cancelled if inclement weather.
Crystal Lake Park District Concerts in the Park continue to be FREE of charge due to the generosity of our 2014 sponsors: Bickford Senior Living, Home State Bank, Jersey Mikes, Baird & Warner-Prigge, McHenry County Living, Dunkin Donuts, Chiro One, Star 105.5, Brink Street Dental, Herrick Auto Body, Heritage Woods, Lloyds Paint, Honey Baked Ham, Accelerated Rehab, and Brunswick Zone XL.
2014 Crystal Lake Park District Concert in the Park Schedule
- Tu, June 10* R-Gang (Motown/R & B
- Tu, June 24 BBI (Motown, Rock, Blues & current hits)
- Tu, July 1 New Odyssey (3 Guys-30 Instruments)
- Wed, July 2* Voices in Harmony
- Sun, July 6* Fireworks Concert-CL Community Band with Voices in Harmony
- Tu, July 8 Final Say (Classic Rock to Lady Gaga)
- Tu, July 15 Johnny Russler (Buffett, Calypso & Reggae)
- Tu, July 22 Student Body (Favorite High School Hits)
- Tu, July 29 Jin & Tonic (Current/Classic Country and Rock)
- Tu, August 5* Crystal Lake Community Band
- Sat, August 9 Bad Medicine at the Black Diamond Blast on the Beach, 6:30 pm start
- Tu, August 12 Bill O’Connell Chicago Skyliners (Big Band)