Sunday, February 2, 2014

Town Crier Not Ignoring You

If anyone has sent me an e-mail and did not receive a reply, it is because my e-mail program has been raided. Had a minor problem with it and called AT&T since it worked fine until I added U-Verse. Although, e-mail is not part of that program. After that everything went south. Now my malware program indicates that my outgoing e-mail is blocked as there is a malware problem.  I haven't even attempted to send an e-mail. The alternative is to take my machine to K S  Computers in Crystal Lake, who built it in the first place. When the contract for U-Verse is ended that may be the end of my association with AT&T. This is much like the complaints I read by others regarding AT&T. I did not include TV with the U-Verse as I'm not interested in TV. I am continually receiving calls telling me how wonderful their TV is. My idea is, I'd rather go to the local board meetings and learn something more educational. If I really want to see a TV program I have close relatives in CL I can visit. Also I have TV available at the apartment building in which I reside. Having worked in radio --local and NPR--for some dozen+ years, I'm not that interested in TV.  

No comments: