Thursday, January 24, 2013

Representative Wheeler Seeks Input From Constituents

With the 98th General Assembly scheduled to come back to Springfield in just one week, State Rep. Barbara Wheeler (R-Crystal Lake) is asking her constituents to let her know their opinions on issues expected to come up in the next year.  Wheeler has written a survey using a free electronic service and is asking her constituents to follow the link and let her know how they feel.

“My office has been open for about two weeks now and I already have received people reaching out to me on issues that are important to them,” said Wheeler.  “My email inbox is full with people concerned about hydraulic fracturing and Medicaid funding.  I am asking my constituents to let me know how they feel on these and many other issues.”

Residents of the 64th Legislative District can go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LJLZNLY to fill out the survey.  Rep. Wheeler’s survey focuses on major issues expected to come up in the 98th General Assembly and issues that directly affect the people of Lake and McHenry Counties.  

The 64th Legislative District is composed of Eastern McHenry and Western Lake Counties, including municipalities such as Crystal Lake, McHenry, Spring Grove, Fox Lake, Antioch, and Lake Villa.

No comments: