Sunday, July 10, 2011

Invitation To A Special Event Saturday July 16

Hello, I'm Henry and I'd like to find a forever home.  In return I can provide you with lots of kitty love and the enjoyment of kitty antics. Besides I do not have to be walked and I can use a litter pan. 


I'm Sam. I too would like to find a forever home. Together we could bring lots of fun into your life. And there is nothing so soothing as a cat's purr.

These nice people at On Angels' Wings are having an Adoption Event and Pet Fair
Saturday, July 16 
10 am-2 pm 
at 5186 Northwest Highway, Suite 133, Crystal Lake. This is in honor to Petfinder.com's birthday.

They also have dogs looking for homes. Additionally, they are offering a dog wash for $5. 
We don't like those things, but sometimes it is necessary to submit to such as a bath, just to be nice, you understand.

A lot of other things are offered also such as pet nutritionist, kids games, nail clipping, vaccinations, pet behaviorist, but we cats never need this :), food and various vendors.

And before I forget, look at what On Angels' Wings has to offer at their  website
 

No comments: