Monday, March 28, 2011

Crystal Lake Area Candidates

A week from Tuesday is the official election day. Many have already voted, or will do so prior to that day. Following is a listing of candidates for the Crystl Lake area. In the past the Town Crier has obtained information from candidates for the readers' consideration. Based on the returns in the last election, it was decided not to spend time seeking that information since very few respnded.

CANDIDATES IN THE
CRYSTAL LAKE AREA

CRYSTAL LAKE CITY
MAYOR
To Serve A 4-Year Term
Aaron T. Shepley-I

For Council Members
 (Vote for not more than THREE)
To Serve a 4-Year Term
Brett Hopkins-I           
Ellen M. Brady-Mueller-I
Cathy Ferguson-I
______________________________
VILLAGE OF LAKEWOOD
To Serve A 4-Year Term
(Vote for not more than THREE)
J. Carl Davis I (Independent)
Gary D. Sexson II (Independent)
Kenneth M. Santowski I (Independent)

To Serve An Unexpired 2-Year Term
 (Vote for ONE)
Jeffrey Iden (Independent)
Julie Richardson I (Independent)
___________________________________
VILLAGE OF PRAIRIE GROVE
To Serve A 4-Year Term
(Vote for not more than THREE)
Michael E. Breseman I (Independent)
W. Randal "Randy" Baudin II I (Independent)
Write-In____________________________
_____________________________________
CRYSTAL LAKE PARK DISTRICT
For Park Commissioners
To Serve a 4-Year Term
(Vote for not more than THREE)
Paul Myers
Richard C. Passavant
Larry R. Wheeler
_______________________________________
SCHOOLS
PRAIRIE GROVE CONSOLIDATED
SCHOOL DISTRICT 46
For Members Of The Board Of Education
To Serve A Full 4-Year Term
(Vote for THREE)
Khushaliz Shah
Lori McConville
Write-In___________________________
________________________________________
CRYSTAL LAKE COMMUNITY CONSOLIDATED
SCHOOL DISTRICT 47
(Vote for THREE)
Robert Fetzner
Nancy L. Gonsiorek-I
Ryan Farrell
Carlo A. Agnello
__________________________________________
COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT 155
Voter Instruction: More that 15%, but less than 30% of the taxable property of this high school district is located in the unincorporated territory of the district, therefore, at least one board members hall be a resident of the unincorporated areas.
ON THE BASIS OF EXISTING BOARD MEMBERSHIP, MEMBERS MAY BE ELECTED FROM ANY AREA OR AREAS.

FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION
TO SERVE A FULL 4-YEAR TERM
(Vote for THREE)
Barbara J. Slusin-I
Karen K. Whitman-I
James Nelson-I
_________________________________________
MCHENRY COUNTY COLLEGE
DISTRICT 528

FOR TRUSTEES OF THE
COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
TO SERVE A 6-YEAR TERM
 (Vote for TWO)

Linda Liddell
Robert J. DeWitt-I
Gordon Tebo
Cynthia Kisser
Robert S. Jackson
Erik Siversten
Darren Fortin
George Lowe-I

No comments: